domingo, 11 de marzo de 2018

Memories of the years 2017i

Hello: 
in this year I lived many things,,,new decisions that I did not have in my mind,, I had pains in my knee, and the doctor diagnosed a benign tumor ... it was one of the saddest moments of my life. I resigned from school ,, because I could not walk.,,my parents and friends were next to me . I was very distressed because I thought I would not walk again ... the doctor told me that I should travel to the capital city of my country Buenos Aires ( Argentina), for a recovery. on this trip I spent a lot of time in bed. I met very few people. the doctor from the hospital in the capital city told me the results .. the operation of my knee took a long time, and I was in that city for three months, waiting for the operating room.  
Finally the day arrived, and I had surgery ...
I was two months in bed when I returned to my house, now I can walk, thank God ..
Now I hope to make my new plans in the new year ... I have to start over ...new beginning ... Go

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario